To submit an abstract you must first register with the conference website. To register and submit an abstract follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Take a note of your the contribution number which appears on the final page. You should receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after submitting your abstract.
- click on "Register and Login" on the menu on the left-hand-side of the webpage
- click on "Create Account and Submit Contribution" (or login if have already registered and go to step 4)
- enter your details and then click the "Submit User Details" at the bottom of the page
To submit a contribution:
a) this registers you with the website - it does not register you for the conference!
b) you will be prompted to re-enter data if any data is entered incorrectly
- click on "Submit Contribution"
- enter the title of the abstract in the "Title of Contribution" field
- enter the name(s) of the Author(s) in the "Author(s)" field
- enter the e-mail addresses of any co-authors (if required) in the "E-mail Addresses of All Coauthors" field
- enter the text for your abstract in the "Abstract" field
- in the "Keywords" field enter up to five key words separated by a comma
- in the "Topics" field select the conference topics which relate to this Abstract
- enter any comments for reviewers or the committee (usually not required)
- click on the "Proceed ==>" button
- on the next page select the "Save Submission, Upload File(s) Later" button (you can append a pdf of the full paper at a later date).
If you experience any problems contact email@example.com